Okay, so I've been reading a few of my friends blogs for a while now and everyone of them touches me in some way, some how. I don't know that I'll have anything as interesting or as touching to say, but I've been wanting to write for a while now, so I finally figured...why not? Who's to say what I will end up doing here, but I feel like I'm heading towards a new journey in my life and that I have things ahead of me that I want to explore. What better way than to explore here? Will I ever write again? Will anyone read it? I really don't know. I only know that this is what I want to do right now. Of course, I started this in the middle of the day when I have no time to post much, but that's okay. It gives me time to figure out if I'll actually do this. I'm a pretty private person by nature, so the idea of writing something that others (possibly unknown) can read feels...weird, but also kinda neat.
But first I had to take a look at the questions to complete my profile. What I realize is that I hate those sort of things. I've had to do a few lately (I can't think why) but the part where I'm supposed to share a little bit about myself drives me nuts! Who am I and how do I describe that in so many words or less causes me to just freeze. Will I say to much? Not enough? Will I cover the important parts or forget everything? And I don't fit into any typical boxes, so I find it's hard to address. I'm married, but single (divorce in process); I'm a parent, but not always (foster parenting); I work, but where and doing what always seems to be changing; I'm Christian, but am I always living life the way I should? I really never know quite how to summarize myself. Ugh!
I guess I have time to figure it out as I don't have to have an absolute answer now (or ever, I guess), and I can go back and change it at any time. Maybe by the time I come back here I'll have come up with a wonderful answer...until then, well, I'm just me.
Crispy & Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Legs
10 hours ago
2 comments:
Perfect! And you know, we are constantly writing and re-writing who we are and what we are about. That is the journey, and when that is finished...so is our time here! So, keep figuring, and keep writing...you never know what might happen!
Neat! I really liked what you said here. It reminds me of Psalm 139 a little. I think sometimes we spend so much time just existing and dealing with life as it comes that too often we don't focus on who we are and who God created us to be. This is going to be a very cool blog.
Post a Comment