CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

My Princess is three today. I know most parents say this, but I can't help but think it's really true, time really goes fast. It seems as if it were just yesterday that I was meeting my beautiful baby girl and today she is this amazing little girl with such a spunky and joyful spirit. She has such a personality and is so loving, and kind, and smart, and utterly amazing. I love her independent she is, and then how quickly she switches to my Sweetheart who loves to cuddle and be cuddled. I called her my big girl today, and she said, "But Mommy, I'm still little enough for you to pick up, right?" To which I replied, "Of course!"

I could write a million things about her and never cover the things, big and small, that make me so happy and blessed to be her Mother. I wanted to write more and post some pictures but I'm exhausted after Samantha and Joshua's combined birthday party on the 5th, dealing with the subsequent flu Joshua was hit with after his party (fever, throwing up, coughing, etc.), making time to visit my grandmother in the hospital after she fell on the 3rd and broke her hip and had surgery on the 5th, and then party and general cleanup today the 6th. Which happens to by Samantha's birthday and mine. Oh yeah, that's right, today's my birthday too. It's such an awesome thing to share that with her too. So I guess I'll post more later. :)

0 comments: