CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Festivities

It's amazing how much more fun the holidays are when there are kids around to share it with. And my kids make every day, not only holidays, extra special. They were so excited to dress up and go trick or treating, but they don't really care yet about the candy they got. They haven't asked for anymore since the day after Halloween. Here's a little glimpse of what we did.













This was the first day I was able to pick up the kids early and spend some extra time doing something fun. It's amazing how simple an activity can be for them to enjoy it. This was simply those Halloween foam stickers and some contruction paper and we made some decorations for around the house. I enjoyed watching them enjoy themselves. :)


This was Samantha's school Harvest Parade and Party day. Another day that made me really happy to have made the changes I've recently made. I had the available time to help out with the parade and go back for her party. She didn't want to stay for her party which surprised me, but she was ready to go home for which I was grateful since I was the only parent who brought anything other than sugar, we brought a fruit tray. Everything else was cookies, cupcakes, fruit punch, etc., etc. And this would've been after already being given a cupcake and fruit punch for morning snack while I wasn't in the room. But it was fun to watch her enjoy her trick or treat parade down to the school district office.

Here's my little fairy and fireman! They had such a good time, but I'm still not sure they get the whole day. Which is fine, since it's only Halloween, but I'm glad they had fun!! Now it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas for which the kids are even more excited about!

0 comments: